How to Apply to the E Movement
- Applicants are encouraged to complete their application first in this word formatted application, save, and then transfer information to the online application linked below. The word-formatted version of the application can be found in the downloadable E Partner Application Guide below.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online and cannot be saved part-way through.
- Applicants should print the completed online application and keep a copy on file.
- After you submit your application, the E Movement coordinator will schedule time with you to review your application and learn about your organization before your application is sent to the Evaluation Committee.
- The Evaluation Committee will review applications. This Committee consists of staff from Boulder Valley School District, St. Vrain Valley School District and Boulder County Sustainability Office.
- The Evaluation Committee has the ability to approve or deny applicants for the E Movement. If an applicant is denied, they will be given reasoning and assistance with what changes need to be made for acceptance.